Welcome AMP Global Customers - We have many customers using Sierra Chart, so we created this FAQ - Getting Starting Guide and Pricing details for the Sierra Chart Denali Data Feed - Trading Technologies (TT) Trade Routing Solution.
Option 1) - Automatically process billing directly from your AMP account - Same Exact Fees as when Subscribing via Sierra Chart's Website (option 2) - but charged directly from your AMP Account (easier)
If you do not have a Sierra Chart Package directly with Sierra Chart and want billing processed to your AMP Account.
Sierra Chart Packages: AMP - Package 3 is FREE (No Monthly Fee) or Package 5 is Discounted price ($25 per month) for AMP Customers. https://support.ampglobal.com/hc/en-us/articles/360002845894-Sierra-Chart-pricing-versions-available-at-AMP
+ Sierra Chart Denali Exchange Data Feed Package: 20.00 USD/month
+ Standard Monthly CME Market Data Fees still apply: https://www.ampfutures.com/trading-info/exchange-data-fees/
+ SC TT Order Routing: 0.10 USD/side per contract + standard trading fees (Commissions, Clearing, Exchange, NFA)
Option 2) - Process billing via Sierra Chart's website.
If you have a Sierra Chart Package with Sierra and want to be billed by Sierra Chart directly:
- Fill out the Request to Sierra: https://www.sierrachart.com/UserControlPanel.php?page=SCOrderRoutingServiceTradingAccountAssignmentRequestForm
Log in with your Sierra Chart account name and password if prompted.
Select “AMP Global Clearing” as the Clearing Firm Name. Use the same for Introducing Broker.
- Sierra Chart will request the Order Routing to be set up by AMP and AMP will complete as requested.
- Meanwhile, set up the Denali Exchange Data Feed. Use the following link to complete this:
First, submit the Exchange Agreements: https://www.sierrachart.com/UserControlPanel.php?page=ExchangeAgreements
Complete both of the following agreements under “Available Agreements”:
Market Data Subscriber Agreement
CME Non Professional Certification
Select “Denali Exchange Data Feed for SC Order Routing”.
Then, select the appropriate exchanges under “Activate / Deactivate Denali Exchange Data Feed Exchanges”.
Note - Denali Exchange Data only covers CME Market Data. For any other market data, you will need the Sierra Chart Exchange Data Feed:
> The Package, Denali, CME Market Data and TT Order Routing Fees will be paid directly to Sierra Chart through the method selected.
+ Standard trading fees (Commissions, Clearing, Exchange, NFA)
Setup Instructions (Option 1 - Paying directly via your AMP Account)
- Submit the Live Trading Set Up Request Form (provided to you when your AMP account is funded) - if you need the Live Setup Request Form, please contact us via Live Chat.
- Select “Sierra Chart – TT-W (FIX) - $20 per month (SC-Denali Exchange Data Feed)”
- Select which CME Market Data (Bundle or CBOT, CME, COMEX, NYMEX) is to be enabled (EUREX market data is NOT available)
- Select Sierra Chart Package - Package 5 (25.00/month) | Package 3 (Free for AMP Direct Customers)
- AMP will set up the Sierra Package and Order Routing. Once you receive the Sierra Chart Login for Package 3 or Package 5 (Account Name and Password) from the AMP Trade Desk, complete the Exchange Agreements for Market Data:
Log in with the Sierra Chart Account Name/Password provided. Complete both of the following agreements under “Available Agreements”:
- Uniform Market Data Subscriber Agreement
- CME Non-Professional Certification
Once the Exchange Agreements are submitted, the Denali Exchange Data with the previously selected exchanges will be enabled.
Download Sierra Chart, if not downloaded yet: https://www.sierrachart.com/index.php?page=doc/SoftwareDownload.php#SoftwareDownload
How to Login (after Setup is Completed)
Open Sierra Chart Software and enter Sierra Chart Login with the following details provided to you:
Once logged in, go to “Global Settings >> Data/Trade Service Settings” on the Menu Bar at the top of the platform. Set the “Service” to “SC Futures Order Routing/Data”. Sierra Chart advises using “Server 2” as the Primary Server.
If you need any assistance, please contact our 24 hour help desk in real-time via Phone or Live CHAT: https://www.ampfutures.com/contact-us/