NOTICE as of Nov. 1, 2018 - This Platform is Decommissioned - NO Longer Available
MarketDelta (Desktop) - is ACTIVE - Video Tutorial
Volume Profile Charts are part of MarketDelta TPO chart enablement. This enablement is FREE when a user links a live trading account to MarketDelta Cloud.
- Have a funded account with AMP.
- Have AMP issue you a CQG Trading ID that is enabled for “MarketDelta Desktop”.
How to Add a Live, Funded Account Login
- First you must be logged into MarketDelta Cloud. Click your Initials in the top right and choose Broker Login
- Click the Add New Account button.
4. Type in the login credentials provided by your broker. Choose Live as the trading environment.
5. IMPORTANT! - If you have multiple logins entered (as shown in the example image above), you will need to click the Edit (pencil icon) button and specify your Live login as the Active one. Click Save.
6. MarketDelta will attempt to make the connection to your broker and notify you with a yellow banner across the top if the login in incorrect.
Connected and Ready to Trade!
The connection status indicator will turn green when successfully connected. Click My Account or the logo in top left to get back to the home screen and start trading!