MultiCharts 12 - 32-bit or 64-bit Version - Download
TPO aka Market Profile ®
Forget about our old TPO indicator– MultiCharts .NET now offers a native chart type for the Time Price Opportunity analysis. Profile values are accessible from the code, you can run backtesting, optimization, and even perform auto trading, all from your TPO chart! We’ve made it flexible – the customization options brought to you allows for flawless switching from any other TPO tool you may be familiar with. Our TPO is crisp and clear on any display you use – the profiles can auto fit any screen, whether it is your laptop or your 4K monitor.
Market Profile ® is a registered trademark of the Chicago Board of Trade
We have completely reworked the graphical user interfaces of all optimization types. The all-new interface features Matrix Optimization for determining the most optimal parameters for regular re-optimization and evaluating the Strategy Robustness. Optimization runs are now available for viewing in an easy to use format that will reflect any changes made in the settings. You can review the best found values and configure the amount of CPU cores utilized by the optimization while it runs – continue the optimization in the background while you are doing your regular tasks in the foreground.
BUGS FIXED & IMPROVEMENTS:
- CSI: added the ability to load back-adjusted data.
- Renko: improved bar formation by fixing the error in price rounding.
- Fixed bug in which minute data Playback did not work on Cumulative Delta chart type.
- TPO: added 1 Week Resolution.
- TPO: added the option “Show blocks with zero trades” under the Style tab.
- Data Playback: one can now configure the Playback Speed from the context menu. We’ve also added more Playback Speeds.
- Fixed the bug in which an incorrect Quote Field value was chosen for an instrument in the Portfolio Trader window.
- The Import Symbol List feature now supports the Symbol Root values.
- Rectified the issue with a Daily bar closing only when the timeout is expired, even if realtime data is received after the end of the session.
- Improved the algorithms of building a Custom Futures data series when a symbol with the overnight sessions is used.
- Added the new Custom Resolution plugin “Kase Bar”.
- TPO: two Value Areas can be configured and displayed now.
- Data Playback: improved the algorithm of loading the detailed historical data for the daily based charts.
- TPO: added the new context menu item “Split All Profiles by Block Time”.
- Added the option “Flush Cached Data to Database” to the Edit tab of QuoteManager. This option allows for saving the cached data on demand without closing down all platform processes.
- Rectified the issue with receiving delayed realtime data.
- TPO: increased the max supported IBR Extension Size to 600%.
- Fixed the bug in which the Heikin-Ashi and Regular data series with contract resolutions were not aligned.
- Fixed the bug in which the IStrategyPerformance.MarketPositionAtBrokerForTheStrategy property returned an incorrect value in Portfolio Trader.
- Fixed the bug in which the Portfolio Money-Management Signal could not be used after being recompiled.
- Fixed the bug in which minute-based Bar Magnifier detalization did not work correctly on a daily-based chart.
- Fixed the bug with the incorrect decimals handling in the Optimization Settings window that appeared for some regional formats.
- Rectified issue with drawing alerts being triggered for an instrument that is no longer on the chart.
- Fixed bug in which studies were disabled due to fast instrument switching.
- Rectified issue with instruments without datafeed being deleted when changing their settings.
- Bar Spacing minimal value is now 1/10 to avoid performance issues.
- Rectified Assert that appeared in specific situations when reloading a chart with Volume Profile enabled.
- Rectified the GDI objects leak when using the drawing tools with some of the fonts (that have no ANSI Character Set).
- Fixed the bug in which the platform crashed upon closing the window.
- Rectified the Custom Resolutions Manager crash issue related to unsupported characters in the Windows User Name.
- Improved handling of a specific situation that was leading to a crash.
- Rectified the exception that appeared in a specific situation when exporting data from QuoteManager.
- Fixed Exception that appeared upon opening specific workspaces.
- Fixed the bug in which the application crashed upon starting the optimization with a lot of combinations.
- Backup application: rectified the exception that appeared upon saving the backup file to a network location.
- Rectified the assert that appeared when opening specific workspace files with unaccepted drawing index values.
- Improved the operation speed of the Order and Position Tracker window.
- Rectified the exception that appeared in TsServer.exe when using TCP/IP v6.
- CQG: fixed slowdowns caused by the incorrect Symbol Mapping entries.
- Rithmic: rectified the issue with the connection parameters getting corrupted when multiple Rithmic broker profiles are in place.
- Added an option “Convert stop limit orders into limit orders if stop price is hit upon order placement” to CQG broker profiles.
- Fixed the bug in which an order was not replaced with a market order using the option “Unfilled Strategy Order Replacement” if the order was modified after the timer was launched.
- Rithmic: symbol currency code in mixed case is now handled correctly.
- Fixed the bug in which it was impossible to modify the Trailing Stop order (as a part of the Master Strategy).
- Fixed bug in which an order was not replaced with a market order using the option “Unfilled Strategy Order Replacement” if the order was modified after the timer was launched.
- Fixed the bug with Optimize Order Flow mode in which all orders from the OCO group were cancelled when one of the orders was partially filled.
- Fixed the bug in which the Order and Position Tracker window was not showing a Strategy Position in a specific situation.
- Rithmic: added Rithmic_04_Colo_Aurora deployment parameters.
- Portfolio Trader: “Add Signal” and “Format Signal” windows are now resizable.
- QuoteManager: added “Copy” button to the Edit Data window.
- Adding instruments to the database window has been extended with “Add All” button.
- Rectified graphical issues that appeared in Portfolio Trader upon adding multiple instruments.
- It is now possible to change the XYZ Axis Input using the context menu in the 3D Optimization Graph.
- Changed how “Data Server Mode” selection looks in Portfolio Trader.
- Added the “Show non-flat strategies” button to Order and Position Tracker – Strategy Positions.
- Added the “Annualized P/L” and “PostOptimization Risk” values to the WFO report.
- Bar Spacing value is not applied on the fly now if a zero value is set.
- WFO: the open time value of the time-based bars in the report window is more precise now.
- Rectified the issue with the Ctrl+S and Ctrl+P hotkeys not working in the Performance Report window.
- Rectified the issue with the Portfolio Trader main window sometimes appearing outside of the visible display area.
- A vertical scrollbar is added to the “Do you want to apply this input combination to the strategy?” window now if there are too many inputs to apply.
- When one pastes the WFO report into Excel the following values are now added: Number of profitable runs, Number of losing runs, Percent winning.
- Added the “Use as Default” checkbox to the Optimization Report Sorting Settings.
- Rectified the issue in which the Data Playback toolbar settings were not saved.
- Added the “Annualized P/L” and “PostOptimization Risk” values to the WFO report.
- Interactive Brokers: rectified the situation in which “No security definition has been found for the request” message appeared by error.
- Rectified visual issues that appeared on custom DPI values via RDP connection.
- Preferences – Trading window was reworked to address the issues on custom DPI values.
- The FeedBack tool is now able to collect the dump files when MultiCharts .NET is running as administrator, but the FeedBack tool is not.
- The Restore app will now restore the data into the Documents and Desktop folders of the current user. If the backup file was created under a different user – a notification is shown upon restore.