- Have a funded account with AMP.
- Have AMP issue you a CQG Trading ID that is enabled for “MarketDelta Desktop”.
Subscribe to MarketDelta Desktop
- Visit https://marketdelta.com/subscribe/ and subscribe to MarketDelta. On step
#1, specify “Yes” and in step #2 choose which Exchanges you need live data for.
- Upon submitting the subscription form, MarketDelta will email you to verify you have a live trading account with AMP. Once confirmed, CQG will contact you for payment.
- Once payment is collected, CQG will issue your MD Desktop platform login.
- Login to MD Desktop with the platform login provided by CQG.
Add Your AMP/CQG Trading ID to MarketDelta Desktop
To start the flow of data you MUST add your live AMP/CQG trading ID to MD Desktop. Watch this video for an overview or follow the step by step instructions below.
1. 1) Click the TRADE button on the top toolbar and open any of the trading
interfaces (Order Ticket, Split DOMTrader, DOMTrader, HOT, Spreadsheet Trader,
2. Opening one of these windows will change the menu on the left to look
something like in #3 and it MAY automatically connect using a demo login that the system will retrieve.
3. Click the Logoff button. If the Logoff option is grayed out jump to step #4.
4. Click Setup and un-check Demo Trading by clicking it.
5. Now click Logon and enter your live trading credentials provided by your broker. It
will look like this:
6. Clicking OK will immediately try to authenticate your login and connect you for live data and live trading. A message of "Successful" will show.
Contact AMP if the credentials fail. Only your broker can assist with your trading credentials.