Here's how to get started
Install & Run
- Download and install CQG for iOS from the App Store.
- Tap on the icon on your home screen to launch the app.
Live trading account mode
Your Existing Live AMP-CQG Trading Credentials are already enabled.
(FREE for AMP Customers - No Monthly Platform Fee - No Extra per contract fees)
The quotes screen has two modes with three columns of data:
- net change, % net change, open, last, high, low
- net change, % net change, last, settlement, ask, bid
Toggle between the two modes by tapping on the far right column.
CQG for iPhone ships with some lists by default.
- To add symbols, tap on the + on the upper right.
- To edit (reorder, delete, add) symbols, tap on "Edit" on the top left.
- In either case, if it's one of the lists included with the build, the app will automatically make a copy for you.
- You can rename the list if you want, it's yours now.
Symbol lists for CQG Desktop Users
- If you have used CQG Desktop before and use the same login, your lists from CQG Desktop should automatically appear.
- Changing lists: Tap on the list name at the top of the screen to see available lists. Tap on the list you want and hit the done button at the top right.
- Adding symbols: Tap the + button at the top right
- Edit: To reorder or delete symbols, or change the list name, tap the edit button at the top right
Tap on the navigation buttons across the bottom of the app to have quick access to your orders and positions across all symbols you are trading, and to your account summary.
From the quote screen, tap a symbol, to go to details for that symbol.
Tap on the CQG icon or the arrow in the upper left to go back to the quote screen.
If you don't have a Live AMP-CQG trading login enabled, you can test the app in free mode.
- Delayed quotes and data.
- Trading interfaces are visible, but not functional.
Free Demo Credentials - Click Here to Sign up