Applications are reviewed on a case by case basis. If an applicant has filed bankruptcy and can provide legal documentation that they have been discharged from their debt, will be reviewed and determined by AMP’s Compliance Team.
Articles in this section
- How to Reset Client Portal Login / Password ?
- Where in the AMP Client Portal can I see my balance?
- I am unemployed, can I still open an account?
- I recently filed bankruptcy can I open an account?
- What is the age requirement to open an AMP account?
- Why would I need a compliance letter from my employer when I am trading my own funds?
- In case of my death, how would AMP handle my funds?
- Can I open a joint account with my minor child?
- How long does it take to open an account with AMP Futures (USA)?
- What documents are needed to Open a Trading Account?